NEWS: McDonald’s £4.19 South Carolina Stack (17 May – 30 May)
The burger contains two 100% British & Irish beef burgers with Beechwood smoked bacon, smoky cheese, grilled onions, lettuce and a sweet ‘n’ tangy South Carolina mustard sauce, all in a toasted bun.
It costs around £4.19 for the burger itself, and £5.69 for the meal.
To try out the new burger and to locate your closest McDonald’s store, click here. Let us know in the comments if you’ve tried this out!
For more McDonald’s news, deals, vouchers and coupons, click on one of the following links:
- DEAL: McDonald’s UNiDAYS – Free Cheeseburger, McFlurry or Mayo Chicken for Students
- DEAL: McDonald’s 50% off with app (limited locations)
- DEAL: McDonald’s – £1.99 Wrap of the Day
- NEWS: McDonald’s Louisiana Stack (31 May – 13 June)
- NEWS: McDonald’s Tennessee Stack (14 June to 27 June)
- NEWS: McDonald’s Ranch California Chicken (3 May to 27 June)
- NEWS: McDonald’s Spicy Nacho Cheese Wedges (3 May to 27 June)
- NEWS: McDonald’s Mississppi Mud Pie McFlurry (3 May to 27 June)
- NEWS: McDonald’s Mississppi Caramel Pie McFlurry (3 May to 27 June)
- McDonald’s Coupons, Vouchers & Deals
For more of the latest UK food deals, click on one of these links:
Visit FastFoodDeals.co.uk and like us on Facebook for more of the latest fast food news, deals, vouchers and coupons!